Yellow / mustard obi waist belt, handmade with a washed linen fabric (ie softened) … which also does not wrinkle … or hardly.
The inside is specifically worked to give the linen an elegant -and durable- hold, while remaining soft. The last picture (burnt orange linen belt) was taken after wearing it for 3 working hours.
It is totally reversible, with the same finish quality on both sides
You can wear it on a dress, kimono, skirt, tunic, long shirt, kimono, to which it adds a touch of elegance, and feminity by underlining the waist. See Images
- My belt has a slit on the side (see photos), where the strap goes through, what avoids unsightly overlap or uncomfortable bulge, including in the back. It also enables to keep the belt nice, flat and in place, as you move.
- Made to measure, for optimal fit
- Without visible seam
SIZES and DIMENSIONS:
- 3 widths are proposed: 11.5 cm / 4.5″, 9.5cm / 3.7″ and 8 cm / 3″ (9.5cm / 3.7″ version on photos)
- 2 proposed sizes: Medium and To Measure
Medium fits waists from 65 to 80 cm / 25.5 to 31.5 inches. Its length is cc. 238 cm / cc 94 inches
For any other waist, I will do the belt to your measure. Please, INDICATE ME YOUR WAIST PERIMETER, as a note on the bottom left of the CHECKOUT PAGE (after Cart). See where exactly
In principle, everything is modifiable … if I have what is needed for.
- Dimensions, longer straps that can be tied in the back, different solid color, different assembly, etc.
Please, contact me before ordering, to check feasibility and timing
- Iron on Linen setting with a press cloth
- Store on hanger to avoid wrinkles
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
ALL (headbands, scarves, bags, …)
Non smoking, no pet.
Nice packaging, ready as a present
Thank you! 🙂