Multi-purpose band / scarf, handmade with a high quality cotton fabric, with an ethnic pattern inspired by Aboriginal art, evoking the Australian wildlife, and mixing colors both very earthy (brown, beige) and very bright (red, turquoise, …).
The last photo gives you an overview of the fabric.
It’s very soft, smooth, with a medium thickness.
Made with invisible seam.
PROPOSED in 2 FORMATS (classic and with wire inside)
a. MULTI-PURPOSE SKINNY SCARF (classic):
- You can use it as a self-tie headband, neck scarf, make a bow on in your hair or bun, or dress up your bag, wrist, hat, ankle, …
- Dimensions: cc 5 x 86 cm – 1,9 x 33,8 “
b. WIRE HEADBAND
- Inside the band, a plastic coated wire (against corrosion), without cadmium, lead and nickel.
- For adults: 5 x 83 cm / 2 x 33 “
- For kids: 5 x 78 cm / 2 x 31 “
The key purpose here is to preserve the colors and the weave
- Ideally, handwash. Otherwise, gentle wash in cold water (30°C / 85°F) with low spin speed.
- Line dry or flat ;
- Preferably iron with Silk setting, if needed
Non-smoking home, no pet.
THANK YOU 🙂