Double-sided infinity scarf, made with 3 different fabrics, a plain camel / light brown merino wool, and 2 Japanese cottons, first in chestnut / rust brown, and second in sepia / ochre, both with a beige geometric pattern.
This pattern is called asanoha, and symbolizes development. More about.
Handmade with top quality fabrics, exclusively in natural fibers (wool and cotton)
- Extra fine merino wool. Camel color. Very soft.
- 2 Japanese cotton fabrics, with geometric pattern
- cc. 148 X 31 cm / cc 58 x 12 inches
The main purpose here is to preserve the quality of the weave and the wool
- Dry cleaning highly recommended. By default, quick handwash in cold water with neutral soap
- Line dry or flat, at room temperature
- Iron on silk setting
Non smoking, no pet.
THANK YOU :-)