Black wide bracelet / Cuff, with a pattern of offwhite geometric waves, handmade from a Japanese fabric (top quality). The dotted style evokes an embroidery technique called sashiko.
This pattern, called seigaiha, symbolizes calm and resilience (to learn more)
It’s rather thick, very soft and lightweight. And can be used to hide a scar or a tatoo.
Fabrics are very well lined to keep the shape and add volume.
Made to your measure to optimize the fit around your wrist (i.e. neither too tight nor too loose)
Opening & Closing: You fix the bracelet around your wrist firstly with a snap button inside, and then close it with a covered button and loop (see photos). And vice-versa for opening.
This system -and the custom making- enables the bracelet to well stay in place around your wrist.
- Outside: Japanese fabric.
- Inside: thick black cotton
SIZES & DIMENSIONS (customizable):
- 3 options for Width: 4 cm / 1.6″, 5 cm / 2″ and 6 cm / 2.5″
- Circumference: tailor made
TO COMMUNICATE ME YOUR WRIST PERIMETER, 2 OPTIONS
- Write me via Contact from (IT’S HERE)
- Write as a note, bottom left on the checkout form (after Basket). SEE WHERE
The key purpose here is to preserve the “structure” of the bracelet.
- Dry-cleaning; otherwise, use a washcloth with a neutral soap wash, without soaking.
- Iron on cotton setting with a press cloth
Non smoking, no pet.
Nice packaging, ready as a present
Thank you! 🙂