Double sided infinity / loop scarf, with a side made of a solid black wool and silk, and a side with a Japanese fabric in cotton, black with white flowers and grey stripes. Very nice richness of tones, in the gray and beige, which makes this scarf easy to wear with many outfits … in any case, with everything that is gray, black, beige, and many browns
Handmade with top Quality fabrics, exclusively in natural fibers (here wool, cotton, silk)
- Side 1: wool / silk blend (55% / 45%), solid black, both fine, soft and flexible, with a light Dobby weave (i.e. slightly textured via yarn effects)
- Side 2: Japanese cotton fabric, with pattern and piqué / wafle weave
- 142 X 30 cm / cc. 56 x 12 “
To preserve the silk and the embossing effect
- Dry Cleaning higly recommended. Otherwise, quick handwash in cold water with neutral / gentle soap.
- Dry flat or on line, at room temperature
- Iron on “SILK” setting
Non smoking, no pet.
Nice packaging, ready as a present
THANK YOU :-)