Black wrap belt / Obi / waist belt, reversible, with a plain black face, and the other with a black Japanese fabric with a pattern of cherry blossoms (sakura) beige and pastel pink.
This fabric has a light crepe, called chirimen, which adds a little texture.
You can wear it on a dress, kimono, tunic, long shirt, skirt, kimono, to which it adds a touch of elegance, originality, and feminity by underlining the waist. See Images
- My belt has a slit on the side (see photos), where the strap goes through, what avoids unsightly overlap or uncomfortable bulge, including in the back. It also enables to keep the belt nice, flat and in place, as you move.
- Made to measure, for optimal fit
- Fully lined according to Haute Couture rules, specifically for each fabric, with the purpose of optimizing the look, the hold, the handfeel and the longevity.
- Without visible seam
- Side 1: japanese Cotton fabric, with flowers / cherry blossom on a black background
- Side 2: top quality cotton canvas
NB: the location of motives and colors varies, according to the way I cut the fabric. You may contact me if you have any wish.
SIZES and DIMENSIONS:
- 2 proposed widths: 9.5cm / 3.7″ and 11.5 cm / 4.5″ (11.5cm / 4.5″ version on photos)
- 2 proposed sizes: Medium and To Measure
Medium fits waists from 65 to 80 cm / 25.5 to 31.5 inches. Its length is cc. 238 cm / cc 94 inches
For any other waist, I will do the belt to your measure. Please, INDICATE ME YOUR WAIST PERIMETER, as a note on the bottom left of the CHECKOUT PAGE (after Cart). See where exactly
In principle, everything is modifiable … if I have what is needed for.
- Dimensions, longer straps that can be tied in the back, different solid color, different fabric combination, different assembly, etc.
Please, contact me before ordering, to check feasibility and timing
- Iron on cotton setting with a press cloth
- Store on hanger to avoid wrinkles
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
- TIPS to well choose your Obi Belt
- How I do my knots for photos
- About the specificities of Japanese fabrics
- More about Japanese crepes
Non smoking, no pet.
Nice packaging, ready as a present
Thank you! 🙂