Black obi belt handmade with a top quality silk, woven in twill gabardine (gabardine), which gives it a rather matte appearance, with a touch of satin.
Thanks to this balanced luster, it can be combined with outfits in polyester, viscose, silky cottons, and of course silk.
You can wear it on a dress, kimono, skirt, tunic, long shirt, kimono, to which it adds a touch of elegance, and feminity by underlining the waist. See Images
- My belt has a slit on the side, where the strap goes through, what avoids unsightly overlap or uncomfortable bulge, including in the back. It also enables to keep the belt nice, flat and in place, as you move.
- Made to measure, for optimal fit
- It is fully lined according to Haute Couture rules, meaning here with silk, so that the inside behaves like the outside. This, with the purpose of optimizing the look, the hold, and the longevity.
- Without visible seam
- Reversible, with the same finish quality on both sides.
SIZES and DIMENSIONS:
- 3 widths are proposed: 11.5 cm / 4.5″, 9.5cm / 3.7″ and 8 cm / 3″ (to be precised with order – 9.5cm / 3.7″ version on photos)
- 2 proposed sizes: Medium and To Measure
Medium fits waists from 65 to 80 cm / 25.5 to 31.5 inches. Its length is cc. 238 cm / cc 94 inches
For any other waist, I will do the belt to your measure. Please, INDICATE ME YOUR WAIST PERIMETER, as a note on the bottom left of the CHECKOUT PAGE (after Cart). See where exactly
In principle, everything is modifiable … if I have what is needed for.
- Dimensions, longer straps that can be tied in the back, different solid color, different fabric combination, different assembly, etc.
Please, contact me before ordering, to check feasibility and timing
- Iron on SILK setting with a press cloth
- Store on hanger to avoid wrinkles
OTHER USEFUL INFO:
Non smoking, no pet.
Nice packaging, ready as a present
Thank you! :-)