PERSONAL & NOMINATIVE INFORMATION : USE AND PROTECTION.
My activity is about creating, making, and selling fashion accessoires. And I therefore collect information about you, i.e. your contact information, your purchases, and eventually your favorites in my store. I commit myself in protecting your private life and the confidentiality of your personal information, firstly in compliance with the French and European laws. And because I do really consider your personal information as confidential data. Indeed, the only situations when I could spontaneously contact you are:
- if an information is missing to complete your order (e.g. a measurement);
- If I suspect an error or a missing data in the information that you sent me (e.g. no street number, no personal name for a delivery in a company, …);
- If I notice or get, via the tracking, a probable issue (e.g. a reported delivery failure)
- to know if you were satisfied with my fabrics and work.
I also have no access and do not store any credit card or banking information.
Purpose for collecting your personal information
The collection of your personal data enables me:
- to record, monitor, and complete your order, what includes the shipment and after customer service;
- the fight against fraud (payment fraud, identity fraud, …);
It can include, only request, the sending of information about my new creations or articles, or promotions. The maximum frequency of this newsletter will be once per fortnight. Any sent newsletter will contain a link for immediate delisting.
Transmission or disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information can be sent to the sub-contractors that enable me to complete your order. As of now, the only one is La Poste (French post). This concerns the shipment of your order, or to issue a complaint in case of problem like loss, anormal timing, address error, ….
These subcontractors will be chosen and used only they are committed to respect the privacy and the security of your information.
Time-limits for storing the data
Any information concerning an order is stored during 10 years, and then deleted. The 10 years duration is an accounting duty.
The data concerning oder backlog, failed or canceled orders will be kept during one month.
An inactive account will be deleted after 3 years.
The reviews that you left on the website will remain till you ask for their deletion, or till this website is stopped.
If required to face legal, accounting or regulatory demands, to resolve disputes, for the prevention of fraud or abuse, or apply the General Conditions, I can, and even I must also keep certain of your personal information (e.g. invoices for 10 years), even after the closure of your account.
The sharing of your information
I do not sell, and will never sell your personal information to third parties (including your names, address, email, or phone number). I consider that this is a matter of trust between you and me.
Thanks to several laws in France or Europe, and because I support this, you have the right to accede and rectify any personal data, as well as the right to get them deleted.
The exercise this right is only possible in the following 2 situations:
- when it is grounded on legitimate reasons and do not prevent me to respect my legal, accounting or regulatory duties;
- or when it aims at preventing any commercial use of your personal information.
How? By sending a mail to: Mme Muller, 69 route des gardes, 92190 Meudon, France; or by sending an email via this LINK. In both cases, and as a matter of protection against identity fraud, a copy of your identity card or passport is required.
I commit to answer to your request for access to, rectification of, or opposition to your personal information, within a reasonable time, that will not exceed 1 month from the reception of your request.
Complaint to the relevant body
If you consider that I do not respect my duties with your personal information, you can issue a complaint or a request to the relevant authority. In France, it is CNIL, to whom you can issue your request or complaint, and this is the link to make it.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
This website uses several types of cookies. Here is how and why we use them.
– the technical Cookies: they enable to surf on the site and use functions like « Add to basket » or « add to wishlist » or choose a language. Indeed, webpages have no memory. Cookies enable not to ask you again an info or request that you made few pages before. They are deleted at the end of the session.
– the analytic Cookies enable to measure and record how this site is used. E.g. the pages which are visited, and those which are not. This info is needed to identify what should be deleted, improved, rectified.
– The cookies for social networks enable you to share the contents of this website with other people, or let know your opinion about this site content. On our website, certain sharing buttons are integrated via the apps if third parties, that can use this kind of cookies. It’s namely the case of buttons like « share » ou « I like » from Facebook, « Twitter », « Google+ », « Youtube » or « Instagram ». The buttons from those social networks may identify you with this button, even if you did not use their button during your surf on this website. Indeed, this kind of button can allow to -a given social network- to follow your surf on this site, in case your account -on the given social network- is activated on your device (open session) . I suggest you to read the privacy policies of those social networks, to better what they collect and how they use these data, namely for advertising purposes, thanks to those buttons. These policies of privacy and data protection shall enable you to make an informed choice and get your rights and choices respected by social networks, namely by setting the parameters of your accounts on each of them.
To know the data protection and privacy policies of those networks, you can can click below for each network:
When using this website, you allow us to put those cookies on your device. If you want to erase all or any cookie already present on your devise, the « Help » section of your browser should give you the needed instructions to find the file(s) and folder(s) storing those cookies. More information about cookies are available at this address:
Enfin, pour naviguer sur ce site sans cookie, et donc sans les fonctionnalités qui ne marchent qu’avec eux, il vous suffit de configurer votre navigateur de manière appropriée. La méthode est décrite dans les rubriques d’aide de votre navigateur. Cliquez sur le lien correspondant au navigateur de votre choix pour accéder aux informations détaillées sur le paramétrage des cookies :